(New York, N.Y.) — You are invited to join leaders from United Against Nuclear Iran (UANI) in New York on September 21 for a can’t-miss day of discussion with experts and decision-makers from the U.S., Europe, and the Middle East.
UANI is pleased to announce that Ambassadors Dennis Ross and Nathan Sales, former U.S. Homeland Security Advisor Frances F. Townsend, European Parliament Member Charlie Weimers, and Andrea Stricker of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies are confirmed to speak at the 2022 UANI Iran Summit.
Confirmed Speakers (Additional Announcements Forthcoming) Include:
- Senator Jacky Rosen (D-NV)
- Ambassador Dennis Ross | Former Special Assistant to President Barack Obama and Co-Founder of UANI
- Ambassador Nathan Sales | Former U.S. Coordinator for Counterterrorism
- Victoria Coates | Former U.S. Deputy National Security Advisor
- Frances F. Townsend | Former U.S. Homeland Security Advisor
- Zohar Palti | Former Director of Intelligence for Israel’s Mossad
- Charlie Weimers | Member of the European Parliament
- Andrea Stricker | Research Fellow, Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- Ilan Berman | Senior Vice President of the American Foreign Policy Council