United Against Nuclear Iran, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in New York City, is seeking well-qualified candidates with excellent writing, research, and organizational skills to join our research, policy, and operations teams. UANI interns work with senior leadership and are provided opportunities to contribute directly to UANI’s diverse and impactful policy programs as well as research and advocacy activities. UANI intern schedules are flexible and available for remote working.
Outstanding interns may be considered for ongoing employment opportunities with UANI.
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Passionate about subject matter
- Knowledge of Iran-related developments and issues
- Knowledge of recent developments in U.S. foreign policy and military affairs as well as interests in the same
- Experience in or recent study of shipping, energy, and finance sectors
- Capitol Hill experience viewed favorably
- Excellent written communication, research, and analytical skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to work well with others
- Minimum commitment of 10 hours per week
- Related work or internship experience is a plus
- Submit your resume
- Submit a one-page cover letter explaining your passion on subject matter and how you meet our requirements
- Submit a writing sample (preferably one related to subject matter)
- References welcome but not required
For further questions, please email [email protected].