Masih Alinejad To Address The 2022 UANI Iran Summit
(New York, N.Y.) — United Against Nuclear Iran (UANI) today announced that exiled Iranian American journalist and human rights activist Masih Alinejad will address the 2022 UANI Iran Summit on September 21.
Alinejad has been the victim of the Iranian regime’s targeting of Americans on U.S. soil. In 2021, the U.S. Department of Justice indicted Iranian agents over a plot to forcibly kidnap her from Brooklyn, NY. In July 2022, law enforcement arrested a man with a loaded rifle outside of her home. Alinejad has vowed to maintain her critical voice against the Iranian regime and its human rights abuses, and she will speak to those issues at the 2022 UANI Iran Summit.
The program for the 2022 UANI Iran Summit will begin at 9:00 AM from the JW Marriott Essex House in New York. Registration is open to attend in-person or virtually through a special live stream.
All in-person attendees are also invited to submit a request to attend a private event with UANI leadership and distinguished Advisory Board members at the conclusion of the program.
The 2022 UANI Iran Summit features the world’s top experts on Iran’s nuclear program, partnerships with Russia and China, terrorist networks, hostage diplomacy, and human rights abuses. Register now to join thought-provoking speakers and panelists including:
- U.S. Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco
- U.S. Senator Joni Ernst
- U.S. Senator James Lankford
- U.S. Senator Jacky Rosen
- U.S. Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, Chairman of UANI
- U.S. Ambassador John R. Bolton, former National Security Advisor to President Donald J. Trump
- U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley, former Ambassador to the United Nations
- U.S. Ambassador Dennis Ross, former Special Assistant To President Barack Obama
- U.S. Ambassador Nathan Sales, former U.S. Coordinator For Counterterrorism
- U.S. Ambassador Mark D. Wallace, CEO of UANI
- Bahraini Ambassador to the U.S. Shaikh Abdulla bin Rashid Al Khalifa
- Member of the European Parliament Charlies Weimers
- Ilan Berman, American Foreign Policy Council
- Victoria Coates, former U.S. Deputy National Security Advisor
- Hiva Feizi, PaykanArtCar
- Zohar Palti, former Head of the Political-Military Bureau at Israel's Ministry of Defense and former Director of Intelligence of the Mossad
- Danielle Pletka, American Enterprise Institute (AEI)
- Anthony Ruggiero, Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD)
- Ray Takeyh, Council on Foreign Relations
- Frances F. Townsend, former U.S. Homeland Security Advisor
Receive Iran News in Your Inbox.
Eye on Iran is a news summary from United Against Nuclear Iran (UANI), a section 501(c)(3) organization. Eye on Iran is available to subscribers on a daily basis or weekly basis.