- About Us
- Accounting Campaign
- Airports Campaign
- Austria Campaign
- Auto Campaign
- Cranes Campaign
- Cranes, Construction & Tunneling Campaign
- Czech Campaign
- France Campaign
- GAO Campaign
- Germany Campaign
- IRGC Campaign
- Italy Campaign
- Lebanon Banking Campaign
- Luxury Campaign
- Port Authority Campaign
- Rial Currency Printing Campaign
- Shipping Campaign
- SWIFT Campaign
- Switzerland Campaign
- Tech & Telecom Campaign
- UN Campaign
- UNGA Campaign
Tunneling, Engineering and Construction, Manufacturing
“NFM Technologies SA, a mechanical engineering company, designs, develops, manufactures, and supplies mechanical equipment and systems.”
“The company’s products are used in various applications in defense/aeronautics, nuclear, oil/gas, underground work, heavy industry, and major structures markets in the United States and internationally."
“It operates manufacturing plants in Shenyang and Guangzhou, China; and Le Creusot, Bagnols-sur-Cèze, and Lyon, France. As of May 28, 2007, NFM Technologies SA is a subsidiary of Shenyang Heavy Machinery Group Co., Ltd." (Bloomberg Business Week, “NFM Technologies SA – Private Company Information,” 2010).
“Ranked amongst the most important tunnel-boring machine manufacturers on the world market, NFM Technologies provides its customers with tunneling machines of 4 to more than 15 metres in diameter, suited to all types of geology, acknowledged for their reliability and robustness” (Company website).
“In September 2007 state-corporation NHI, Northern Heavy Industry Group, purchased a 70% share of French TBM and nuclear equipment manufacturer NFM. Niko Kleuters, previously with NFM's prior owner, WIRTH of Germany, left WIRTH to retain the remaining 30% share in NFM” (TunnelTalk, “China adds CIFA to its European acquisitions,” September 2008).
NFM’s website features a technologies representative in Iran. (Company website)
An article on Iranian tunneling projects lists NFM’s involvement in the Shiraz and Tabriz subway projects, not completed as of 2009 (World Tunneling, “Iranian TBMs continue steady march,” December 23, 2009).
NFM project in Iran, Shiraz Metro Project (Iran Project website)